Breas Medical was founded in 1991 in Mölnlycke, Sweden, as an entrepreneurial company that quickly developed to become one of the global leaders in home mechanical ventilation and sleep treatment. We successfully market the Vivo and iSleep product ranges, the Nippy and Clearway brands, and the Z1 CPAP range, redefining CPAP use in terms of size, weight, and portability. Today we are a global company selling in more than 40 countries through our network of subsidiaries (Sweden, UK, Spain, Germany, USA) and highly specialized distributors. Our 150 employees are the backbone of the company. We all share the same passion for patients and customers which shows in how we approach customer service, product development, manufacturing, sales, marketing, quality and service.
If you want to make a difference to home care patients, welcome to join us in a newly established position!
Product Applications Manager – home mechanical ventilation
We are now recruiting a Product Applications Manager (PAM) as a part of the Marketing, Product Management & Technical Support team.
This is a newly established position where you will play an important role in our product development. As our PAM you work closely together with other functions during the Lifecycle Management Process and Design Process. You will collect external insights on our products and feed those back into the lifecycle development strategy as well as work internally with defining technical specifications for products and functions (eg PFRS), providing input to the design verification, leading/ co-ordinating design validation, user experience and Post Market Surveillance.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare PFRS for new products and keep it updated during the development process
- Prepare technical specifications for (new) functionality in our devices and evaluate technical solutions
- Provide input to the design verification (R&D) to ensure the verification tests are complete and relevant
- Lead / co-ordinate the design validation
- Develop product trainings for customers and sales teams to ensure a positive user experience based on adequate knowledge of our devices
- Contribute to a positive user experience by answering questions / problems from customers and sales teams
- Collect customer feedback and document user experiences in a systematic way to fulfill requirements for Post Market Surveillance
- Report to Management Review meetings and feedback insights from customer feedback into the lifecycle management process
- University degree in technical-, medical- or biomedical studies
- Knowledge of home mechanical ventilation and their clinical applications
- Interest in technology
- Excellent documentation skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO standards for medical devices
- Experience from medical device companies is considered advantageous
- Being certified is meritorious
To be successful in this newly established position you must possess strong collaboration skills. You have a track-record of completing tasks and projects. You will be based in our Mölnlycke-based headquarter and some traveling is expected. You are reporting to VP Marketing, Product Management & Technical Support.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to Recruitment Consultant Linda Andersson, Moveup Consulting AB at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Linda at + 46 (0)76 – 624 20 00 or Tom Bergqvist at + 46 (0)733 – 87 27 22.