Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Process Design Manager
As a Process Designer Manager you will identify, develop and implement new and/or improved machine process solutions in compliance with aligned product development agenda and manufacturing process improvement agenda in order to deliver the set production efficiency, capacity and COGS targets defined by the Operations Development Plans.
The position as Process Designer Manager requires extensive experience of developing, qualifying and implementing manufacturing processes, really good networking skills and you liaise with R&D, External process equipment suppliers, Manufacturing, QA/RA, Supply chain, and finance to ensure the project and its deliverables are on time, on budget, and in compliance with all regulations.
- Lead and manage machine investment projects and identify, develop and implement new and/or improved manufacturing process solutions in alignment with manufacturing process improvement agenda to deliver targeted efficiency improvement in manufacturing operations (OEE and material utilization improvement).
- Establish / maintain relations to equipment suppliers and service providers in order to provide resource for process development work and have access to their latest development.
- Develop and manage agenda with R&D, equipment suppliers and external service providers to develop new / improved process concept solutions / technologies in defined areas.
- Develop and maintain MHC technical standard (equipment safety, – performance, component standards, location flexibility (EU, US, Asia) etc.) and consult factories / projects in implementing it.
- Maintain MHC standard equipment specification and design master file structure (machine qualification, URS, Technical Specification etc.) and support factories / projects in implementing it.
- Secure Design for Manufacturability in product development projects.
- Contribute to the Make or Buy decision process
- Identify and coordinate within Global Manufacturing team an aligned process improvement agenda to deliver targeted efficiency improvement in manufacturing operations (OEE improvement, waste reduction)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in own area of expertise and develop a network between factory SME´s to support process competence owners / access to process competence in the factories.
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing process development management, manufacturing processes and operations.
- Solid experience in Project Management
- Very good knowledge in machine design and qualification of processes preferably within life science industry.
- Experience of packaging machinery is considered an advantage.
- Extensive experience from international organizations and direct experience from living in other countries is an advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Ability to drive and implement change through creativity and out of the box thinking.
- A strong action- and operational focus to make things happen.
The successful applicant is a positive team player with a high degree of energy and a passion for results. You have an analytical mindset with good trouble shooting skills. An ability to manage several parallel short and long-term activities is required. Most certainly you do possess really strong communication skills to work cross functional in different cultural environments.
This is a full time permanent position to be placed in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and no later than 1 May to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at +46 (0)733 – 872722.