At Mölnlycke, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Research & Development managers help power that growth thanks to the market-leading potential of our products and the way they can transform patients’ lives.
Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for a Packaging Development Manager who wants to play a critical role in the development of our packaging systems for the full assortment.
As a Packaging Development Manager in the Packaging and Artwork team you are a key person in leading the development of new and improved packaging solutions. Based on customer insight, process- and material knowledge you provide our product categories with new possibilities and competitive solutions.
- Generate and suggest new proposals of packaging materials and systems that better take care of customer or business requirements resulting in new, optimized or improved offers to our customers.
- Create and maintain correct and complete documentation for packaging components and materials in order to fulfill the regulatory, quality, legal and environmental requirements.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional development projects that meets defined targets, delivers results in time and keeps within agreed costs in order to achieve the financial goals of the project portfolio.
- Propose and participate in the implementation of new or improved working methods and operating procedures relevant to the area.
- Educate and train people in packaging systems internally as well as outside of MHC, in order to improve the know-how and competence.
- Evaluate new technical solutions and potential suppliers or partners in order to contribute to important strategic decisions for the company.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or Master’s Degree) or corresponding experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Packaging or Product Development, preferably within the medical device industry.
- Preferably project management experience of development projects within medical devices
- Good team-working and communication skills
- Performance driven/results-oriented mindset and customer focused
- Experience in regulatory requirements and standards for medical devices, e.g. MDD, FDA is desirable.
The ideal candidate is a strong team player who likes working in cross-functional teams towards a common set of goals. You enjoy working with an appropriate sense of urgency, continuously learning better ways, to achieve the best solutions for our customers. Placing the customer at heart, guiding your day to day activities, is natural to your way of working.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Closing date for applications is 16th of February but interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722.