Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real.
Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
We’re now looking for a Packaging Development Manager to play a critical role in our Packaging and Artwork team. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means – coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
Packaging Development Manager
As a packaging development manager in our Packaging and Artwork team you are responsible for implementation of new and/or improved packaging solutions for all global products and to secure our evidence based documentation is compliant. You represent the profession in our cross functional development projects and you work in close connection to our suppliers.
- Developing and implement new or improved sterile barrier and protective packaging complete with all required technical documentation.
- Maintaining specifications and secure daily operations related to supply and quality
- Lead and implement improvements of packaging related standards and work instructions.
- Guide and educate the organisation on packaging related questions, matters and/or issues.
- Establish and maintain raw material suppliers and lead technical aspects during discussions and negotiations and audits.
- Represent the profession in cross functional global projects.
- Contribute to our overall R&D excellence ambition.
- Academic background in Material Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or M Sc.) or corresponding experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Packaging Materials or Product Development, preferably within the medical device industry.
- Preferably project management experience of development projects within medical devices
- Good teamworking and communication skills
- Performance driven/result-oriented mindset and customer focused
- Experience in regulatory requirements and standards for medical devices, e.g. MDR, FDA is desirable.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to problem solving and to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential to have a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12 December
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.