Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a packaging developer
As a packaging developer you develop new, and improve, existing packaging systems. You support R&D and Manufacturing with new possibilities in packaging systems based on contacts with factories, users, external institutes and suppliers.
The packaging and artwork team will always strive to meet existing and future customer needs and/or to optimise the packaging systems to ensure the compliance and competitiveness of our product offer.
- Lead or participate in projects and department activities to develop and implement new or improved packaging materials and products. Participate in rationalization activities.
- Propose and participate in the implementation of improvements in working methods and procedures in the company.
- Establish and maintain contacts and co-operation with raw material suppliers to be able to propose new customer solutions. Represent Mölnlycke Health Care and lead technical aspects during discussions and negotiations with suppliers. Act as a speaking partner to procurement in packaging issues.
- Plan, perform, report and evaluate physical and chemical tests and trials on packaging materials and develop, drive implementation of new test methods and authorized external lab support if necessary.
- Coordinate and/or contribute in activities together with suppliers and MHC factories to facilitate technical changes/ improvements
- Continuously acquire knowledge in materials within the field of responsibility, and search for and propose new solutions to meet customer needs.
- Evaluate new technical solutions and potential suppliers or partners to contribute to important strategic decisions for the company.
- Educate in packaging systems, packaging materials and products internally and externally.
- At least 3-5 years experience from product- , material- or packaging development
- Academic background in Engineering (M.Sc/B.Sc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience from R&D in the Medical Device Industry
- Experience from working cross functionally and in a project organisation
- Experience from working with external suppliers/partners
We look forward to receiving your application, no later than 12 September. Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-House Recruitment Specialist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org