Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real.
Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
We’re now looking for a Packaging Developer to play a critical role in our Packaging and Artwork team. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means – coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
As a packaging developer in our packaging and Artwork team you are responsible to secure implementation of new and/or improved packaging solutions for all global products and our evidence-based documentation is compliant. You represent the profession in our Life Cycle Management projects.
- Secure implementation of new or improved packaging solutions to be completed with all required technical documentation.
- Maintaining specifications and secure daily operations related to supply and quality
- Support continuous packaging improvements to improve customer satisfaction and compliance towards regulations in Life Cycle Management projects
- Accountable to establish and maintain appointed suppliers of raw materials and lead technical aspects during discussions and negotiations and audits with them.
- Act as a speaking partner to procurement in packaging issues.
- Support cross functional global projects
- Contribute to our overall R&D excellence ambition.
- Academic background or equivalent education in related areas
- Experience in Life Science Industry with focus in Product/Material/Packaging development
- Experience from working with external suppliers/partners.
- Ability to handle complex documentation.
- Good team-working and communication skills.
- Experience in regulatory requirements and standards for medical devices, e.g. MDR, FDA is desirable.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12 December
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 87272
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.