Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
As a packaging developer you develop our packaging materials and packaging systems to secure compliant and functional packages. You will work closely with product development, manufacturing and other functions in the company. The work includes also material development together with our suppliers.
The packaging and artwork team is placed in HQ, Gothenburg. For the right candidate, placement in one of our manufacturing sites can also be discussed if preferred.
• Generate and suggest new proposals of packaging materials and systems that better take care of customer or business requirements resulting in new, optimized or improved offers to our customers.
• Create and maintain correct and complete documentation for packaging components and materials to fulfill the regulatory, quality, legal and environmental requirements.
• Propose and participate in the implementation of improvements in working methods and procedures in the company.
• Improvement on current packaging assortment including primary, secondary and tertiary packaging- bags, cartons, transport boxes and pallet.
• Participate, contribute in and being responsible for packaging in development projects.
• Develop, verify, validate and secure that packaging specifications meet project goals on packaging
• Drive, coordinate and implement packaging cost reductions and quality improvements as well as new packaging initiated from markets in close cooperation with packaging suppliers and factories.
• Act as a speaking partner to procurement in packaging related issues.
• University degree
• Experience from R&D in the medical device industry and/or experience of packaging or material development from other industry.
• Experience from working with external suppliers/partners.
• Ability to handle complex documentation.
• Good team-working skills and communication skills.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 15 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722