Purpose of the position Clinical Specialist – Operation (Surgical drapes)
Act as the clinical specialist in the surgical drapes development projects. Supply the development process with accurate clinical needs and provide clinical input that can be transferred throughout the organisation. The position is part time 50%.
- Support with clinical expertise, advising about clinical risks and product safety issues during development process.
- Work in close contact with the product design and marketing team
- Act as a clinical representative in the risk management work.
- Participate in Design reviews
- Participate in the Design validation process – from prototypes to finalised products and verifying claims
- Responsible for collecting the customer insights, needs and requirements from a clinical perspective by coordinating focus group and reference team input
- Support the development projects by coordinating / interpreting input from the customer focus group
- Lead and coordinate input from the international product specialists
- Advise on general clinical questions
Decisions taken solely
- Recommend design changes with regards to clinical risks and clinical and claims issues.
Decisions taken in group
- Act as a clinical specialist in the risk management work in the development projects
- Selection of material’s or components to be used in products / sets
- Qualified OR nurse
- Experience and knowledge about different surgical specialities
- Coordination and networking skills
- Fluent in English
- Based in Gothenburg area, as the position requires on-site availability
Desired qualifications (optional)
- Experience as reference group member in tender work
Closing date for applications is 15 October. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at +46 733 87 27 22 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.