IQVIA Nordics: Operating in Sweden, Denmark, Norway & Finland since 1996, provides access to clinical, commercial and consulting experts. Thanks to the excellent links with important research centers and networks throughout a wide range of therapeutic areas, we have vast experience in performing clinical drug and medical device trials and commercialization activities on local and international scales. For many years, they maintained a strong reputation of scientific excellence.
IQVIA is now looking for a Key Account Manager/Oncology based in South/West Sweden, who will be responsible for driving sales within an existing oncology portfolio. The KAM will also be working with prelaunch activities regarding coming products in the oncology area. The KAM will be employed by IQVIA, and work for one of their clients who is in an exciting phase of bringing new products to the market.
Activities and Responsibilities
Purpose of the role
– Drive Customer’s business with current portfolio products in assigned regions
– Responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships to grow customers business within compliance and legal requirements with current portfolio Products
Therapy & Product level
– Execute agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive performance with all relevant stakeholders (HCP, pharmacy, management etc.)
– Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance and our message
– Operate in a compliant way following legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies
– Participate at congresses, meetings and trainings, act as an ambassador for the Customer, its vision and values
– Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account/tactical plans to build, manage and improve relationships with key stakeholders
– Support and collaborate with cross-functional team to gain access to clinics and to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within your accounts.
– Develop deep local insights into priority accounts in order to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs.
– In coordination with the cross-functional team lead, shape and identify key marketing strategies that reflect customer needs and implement activities to support this strategy
Performance analysis and actions
– Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision makers and important local players.
– Analyze territory sales and competitors actions, perform local marketing and sales analyses and gain patient flow insights
– Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan/tactical plans
– Form, execute and follow-up tactics and KAM plans in regards to strategies and objectives for business areas in a cost-effective way leading to best ROI.
– Report and follow-up activities in CRM system.
Communication & Collaboration
– Develop and maintain strong and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, (patient associations), hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers
– Proactively engage in collaboration with cross-functional team to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders
– Identify and raise relevant issues and propose potential solutions to cross-functional team/team manager
– The Oncology Manager reports to Business Unit Manager/Oncology
The successful candidate has an existing network in the oncology area, and is an experienced KAM/Product Specialist living in the South/West part of Sweden.
Please send your application asap to email@example.com
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.