Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real.
Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence.
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey as our Region North Product Manager in Wound Care?
We are looking for an ambitious and team oriented Product Manager who will be involved in developing our strategic plan in cooperation with the Marketing Manager. Based on that the responsibility will be to develop and implement material to the local countries (Nordic and Baltic) and to execute the related activities in close co-operation with local Sales Managers and Sales Support Managers. You will be one out of two Product Managers and responsible for part of the product portfolio and sales channels within Wound Care.
As a Product Manager the focus will be:
- Develop and deploy the marketing plan in order to support the sales organisation in fulfilling their goals.
- Evaluate relevant product assortments and secure that full range of products is managed by the countries in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximise product profitability.
- Deploy and maintain Region North pricing guidelines and position new products to achieve agreed sales- and profit objectives.
- Drive, deploy, monitor and follow up product launches in order to ensure speed to market, early peak sales, maximised and long-term sustained sales and profit objectives. Furthermore establish network and relationships, and product and launch plan acceptance to secure success launches.
- Adapt international, and develop Region North SP-, competitive intelligence-, education-, presentation-, exhibition- and campaign material to the countries in order to enhance and secure communication with our customers.
- In co-operation with local markets take active part in networking with key opinion leaders, customers etc.
- Actively drive local initiatives and support tender work.
- Responsible for education- and training programs, both externally and internally.
- University degree, or equivalent
- Sales and marketing experience from Life Science, preferably Medical Device Companies including tenders
- Strong business drive and improvement focus
- Experienced in product launches
- Skills in work planning & organisation
- Good in creating relationship and customer networking
- Good communication and presentations skills in English, both orally and written
- Experience of educating colleagues and/or customers
The position is based at the Region North Headquarter in Gothenburg.
Closing date for applications is 3 April, but interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this position: Contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at +46 (0)733 – 872722.
We look forward to receiving your application!