At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world ‐‐ in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals ‐‐ that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
The Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) Division is dedicated to developing innovative products that make glucose testing easier and more accurate. Our systems and mobile apps offer a range of features to meet the specific needs of people living with diabetes.
We are now looking for a Business Excellence Manager to take lead on the operations and demand planning process in Sweden and Finland.
The Primary Objective of this position will be to routinely ensure that General Manager, Commercial Manager and Financial Controller obtain correct and relevant data and information for efficient decision making during monthly IBP processes. By challenging the ADC team on assumptions, business models and product performance, the Business Excellence Manager stays alert in recognizing and flagging deviations from bench accordingly.
The position is based at the Abbott office in Solna and will report to the General Manager Abbott Diabetes Care. You will be part of the local leadership team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
will be to:
Drive the development of emerging business models and product offers
- Propose new business models (trade rebate models, Point of Purchase marketing models, CRM database offerings) to address and challenges status quo
- Develop value-based pricing models in support of new business models (support to KAM Pharmacy relations and Sales & Market Access Manager for tenders).
- Drive and document the NPI (life cycle management) process in close collaboration with Demand Manager, Sales & Market Access Manager and Regulatory Manager.
Operate in line with Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Develop, propose and implement projects/processes with the aim of elevating the operational level of ADC with key focus on LBE process, forecasting tools, NPI process.
- Drive the planning process in Sweden Finland countries.
- Be responsible for the monthly IBP, quarterly LBE and plan submissions
- Build key matrix to validate the Sales force performance and marketing programs
- Develop together with Commercial Manager’s and Marketing Manager’s ROI analysis to value the impact of sales force initiatives, daily work activities, and marketing programs.
- This position will have 1-2 direct reports.
To be successful as a Business Excellence Manager you have:
- A background in finance, supply chain management, or analytics for at least 5 years, with experience from of change management or operational excellence initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and experience from statistical forecasting and the ability to use analysis in an operational context to support ADC team in decision making processes.
- Experience and acumen in driving business critical processes, such as, but not limited to Demand Reviews, New Product Introduction processes, Inventory and Supply chain management, pricing model analysis.
- Experience from key analytical tools for forecasting, financial analysis and inventory planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English as both languages will be used daily.
We think you are someone who has both a mathematical and creative mindset. You are hands-on, but also flexible and enjoying driving change and being part of building something new. Being self-motivated, taking on own initiatives, and enjoying being part of a team is also important for this role.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV in English directly to email@example.com
We will handle applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.