At Otsuka Nordic, we work with innovative pharmaceutical products, particularly in our core areas of CNS, endocrinology, nephrology and oncology. Otsuka is committed to develop continuously and be a leader in these specialist areas.
Otsuka was founded in Japan in 1921 and began operations in Europe in 1979. The Nordic affiliate was founded in Stockholm in 2001 and has operations in four Nordic countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark as well as in BeNeLux.
Otsuka Nordics is part of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Otsuka Group’s holding company. The Otsuka Group employs approximately 45,000 people globally, and has products available in 80 countries. We are very proud of our employees, and our ambition is to be a world class organisation with the right skills, attitude, and creative and innovative thinking to represent Otsuka in our four Nordic countries. At Otsuka Nordic we are convinced that every employee can make a big difference for patients in their daily lives.
Currently we are looking for a Medical Director based at our HQ in central Stockholm. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with both an interesting product portfolio as well as an exciting pipeline.
The Medical Director is responsible for Medical Affairs including medical information and marketing compliance, vigilance for pharmaceutical products as well as Regulatory Affairs. The Medical Director is functional head of the Medical Department with the Medical Team as direct report, the position is member of the local management team and reports to the Managing Director.
Ideal candidate criteria
- Life Science related degree preferably with a PhD, and/or a Medical Degree
- At least 5 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical industry, with a strong background in PV, Medical Information and /or QA/RA. Knowledge from Medial Affairs is a plus.
- Experience as leader and manager with keen interest in developing the organization and its people
- Flexibility to work in a complex matrix organization
- High customer orientation
- Excellent skills to set stake-holders relationship, networking, tact and diplomacy
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity
- Willingness to travel
We are looking forward to receiving your application, with a CV and Cover letter, please email to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this open position please contact Daniel Kremer at +46 (0)733 87 27 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.