Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Material Development Managers
As a Material Development manager in one of our R&D categories bordered foams, chronic wounds or surgical drapes, you drive the development and improvement of the materials used in existing and future product ranges to meet customer needs and production-/cost efficiency targets.
• Participate and drive projects to develop existing and future product ranges
• Specification and documentation of raw materials used
• Technical contact (SME) towards suppliers including support to our procurement department
• Represent Mölnlycke Health Care in co-operation with internal and external specialists, external institutes and suppliers
• Actively propose, initiate and implement new ideas and solutions
• Academic background in polymer science/technology (MSc./Ph.D)
• Minimum 7 years of experience from R&D in Medical Devices- or Life Sciences industry
• Knowledge of- and experience in polymeric materials such as adhesives, laminates and silicones and/or non-woven
• Knowledge of biocompatibility and experience of working with external research institutes and suppliers is considered a merit
• Good team-working skills and communication skills.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
These two positions are full-time permanent positions based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 3 september.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722