Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
As a Material Developer in one of our R&D categories – wound management, pressure ulcer prevention or surgical solutions – you develop and improve the materials used in existing and future product ranges to meet customer needs and production-/cost efficiency targets.
- Participate in projects to develop existing and future product ranges
- Specification and documentation of raw materials used
- Technical contact (SME) towards suppliers including support to our procurement department
- Represent Mölnlycke Health Care in co-operation with internal and external specialists, external institutes and suppliers
- Actively propose, initiate and implement new ideas and solutions
- University degree
- Experience from R&D in Medical Devices- or Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge of- and experience in polymeric materials such as adhesives, laminates and nonwovens
- Knowledge of absorption and biocompatibility is considered a merit
- Good team-working skills and communication skills.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 June.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings such as Mepilex® and Mepitel®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.