Medtronic are working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others. We know the combined resources of Medtronic will be transformative, creating new methodologies and new opportunities. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career. Medtronic offers careers within an international, dynamical and high quality organization, where your opinion and initiatives are valued. One of the challenges you will face is managing your work within a very complex and demanding environment.
Careers that Change Lives
A day in life
Do you want to join one of the biggest and most successful Medical Device companies in the world and be a part of a marketing and sales team in the Nordic. Then this is your chance!
We are currently looking for a new colleague to fill out a new and exciting position within the Structural Heart (SH) business. This role is created due to upcoming product launches as well as an increased demand for market development. You will be a key player within marketing, managing, supporting and developing the business in the Nordic countries.
Our therapy offers products dedicated to people with heart valve diseases.
You have to be result driven, a strategic, team-oriented and dynamic colleague with a good sense of humor, who can establish and execute marketing strategies and tactical plans that builds profitability and achieves Medtronic growth targets for CSH in the region.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong analytical and communicative skills and knowledge from the medical device industry, preferable within the cardiovascular business, we encourage you to apply.
You will be a part of a dynamic marketing team in the Nordic region surrounded by skilled and passionate colleagues.
Main job duties/responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include the following, and other duties may be assigned.
- To plan and coordinate the development and implementation of both tactical and strategic direction to maximize profitable growth. Ensuring long range plans are linked to fiscal performance goals. Forecasting – Maintain a two year demand forecast reviewed monthly. These are revised to reflect market changes, product availability and sales input.
- Develop market development strategies designed to drive referrals to catheter based therapy sites and implement the plans in partnership with colleagues in the Nordic as well as the EAME headquarter.
- Develop programs to increase awareness for catheter based therapy.
- Maintain high-level market intelligence within the health care arena and competitive landscape. Proactively act as an agent for change to adapt to external and internal change factors.
- Strengthen customer focused partnerships through Medtronic exclusive initiatives i.e. advisory boards, focus groups, etc.
- Recommend pricing strategies, training of sales personnel (product specific and clinical results only), market introductions, the development and implementation of all related marketing programs, develop promotional activities, budgeting for SH business, and provide marketing support for clinical trials.
- Analysis of the market, competition, environment, sales and marketing strategies and marketing expense budget.
- Review progress against AOP on quarterly basis and revise plans or institute corrective action as appropriate.
- Customer Relationships – meet with customers to discuss market, products, trends or needs and obtain their input.
- Address customer requests for Medtronic involvement or assistance in projects.
- Marketing Research & Sales Analysis – Initiate, manage and summarize market research and studies to determine customer beliefs.
- Identify business growth opportunities and unmet customer requirements and provide vision and focus to move ideas to the market place.
- Promotion – Develop promotional activities on a national, regional or local basis to be executed directly by the sales force or at medical conventions.
- Ensure proper sales support material are developed, obtained and distributed effectively, develop non sales force related promotional activities, while monitoring results and measuring against objectives and budgets.
- Distribution – develop a product inventory; allocate plans for product recalls and shortages, consignment and outdated product strategies.
- Clinical – work with Business Unit and Sales force to ensure selected clinical investigators maximize customer relationships and business while meeting clinical needs.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor in Science or Business Degree
- Five plus years in sales/marketing, including three plus years in market development and product marketing ideally from an Nordic environment and experience from launches
- Fluent in English as well as one or more Scandinavian language, written and spoken.
- Strong analytical skills (to understand local markets and customer needs) in order to develop Nordic and country specific plans, strategies and tactics.
- Ability to plan, manage and execute projects within budget and on schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills).
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a matrix environment.
- Vision, creativity and leadership.
- Team builder and shaper.
- Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information.
- Willingness to travel 50%+
In this posistion you are field-based, but you will need to be able to be present at either the Medtronic office in Kista, Stockholm or in Örestad, Denmark, 1-2 days a week. This to ensure optimal collaboration and communication with the closest team members and other colleagues. The ideal candidate lives in Stockholm or Copenhagen.
The ability to grow into broader responsibility.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
Apply for the job today!
In this recruitment Medtronic is collaborating with Moveup Consulting, so please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to contact Madeleine Krig, Moveup Consulting, at email@example.com or +46 730-26 22 63
We look forward to receiving your application and will handle applications continuously.
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.