Kyowa Hakko Kirin is a Japanese research-based life sciences company with special strengths in biotechnology. We are opening up the path toward the development of new biologics, and developing new medicines to meet medical needs that are currently not being satisfied by existing pharmaceuticals. We are approximately 8000 employees world-wide.
In the Nordic & Baltic region, we are close to 30 employees and work within a fast-moving and dynamic environment. Currently, we are looking to strengthen our organisation with a
Marketing Manager Nordic/Baltic.
• Lead, coach and manage the Nordic/Baltic Marketing team.
• Continuously develop own functional effectiveness and contribute to the improvement of methods and routines within the selling and marketing management group as a whole.
• Responsible for the marketing budget (plan/implementation).
• Strategic brand management for the Nordic/Baltic countries in order to support the business growth.
• Develop launch plans for new products, indications, line extensions and formulations.
• Produce and monitor the implementation of strategic/tactic marketing plans, ensuring that stated objectives are met on schedule and within approved budgets for the designated product/-s within Nordic/Baltic region.
• Propose, conduct and supervise projects with internal or external agencies in the area of marketing, promotion, PR, market research, advertising and media.
• Test promotion materials on relevant customer groups.
• Maintain and develop relationships with KOL in the Nordic/Baltic region.
• Provide assistance to customers on product and therapy related issues & questions.
• Perform and interpret intelligence on each product’s performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for each product changes.
• Align to all internal and external policies and regulations regarding selling and marketing activities and materials.
• Assist in the successful planning and running of both Nordic/Baltic and International symposia/congresses
• Support the sales force in conducting the sales through appropriate and validated marketing tools (materials/activities) and trainings.
• Continuously monitor report and communicate status against agreed plans, to propose necessary corrections to selling and field activities or amendment of plan to ensure sales targets are achieved.
• Assist creating an international marketing network group.
• Analyse new product opportunities with Business Development.
• Take the lead in the local Brand Teams.
• Close collaboration with the Medical Department and make sure of brand/activities alignment.
• Forecast feedback to the Business Analyst.
• To communicate to the QA department Adverse Events and Product Complaints forwarded by healthcare professionals and /or patients according to set SOP.
• Gain and maintain basic understanding of Pharmaco Vigilance, Product complaint/recall handling and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) through training by the company.
• University degree.
• A degree in life sciences or marketing (or equivalent) or long experience in marketing.
• Brand management experience from the pharmaceutical industry, at least 8 years
• Ideally you should be able to demonstrate exceptional sales success across a portfolio of products in both primary and secondary care (or equivalent), experience from the rare disease area is an advantage
• Leadership and direct line management experience is an advantage
• Continuously adding applicable and relevant training.
• Presentation technique.
• Sales/marketing background.
• Passed the LIF basic medical education.
• Experience managing a portfolio with a proven track record (or equivalent)
• Strategic planning
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment, be a team player and interact with different functional areas
• Good time management to ensure tight timetables are constantly met and an ability to set priorities and multi-task
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills and become effective in them
• Kyowa Kirin Core Competencies: Results Oriented, Sense of Urgency and Flawless in Execution.
• You are living in or close to Stockholm.
Please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
How your information will be used
In order to progress your application, for administrative purposes we will record, keep, and hold the personal data which you have provided in this application form stored in our Human Resources files. Your data will not be transferred to any third parties outside of our group companies. Your personal data may be stored outside of the EEA for the purposes of processing your application, for example because our applications system, Greenhouse, is hosted in the USA. If we do store your personal information outside of the EEA, we will do so using one of the adequate safeguards permitted by regulators for transfers of personal data outside of the EEA, for example we may use the appropriate safeguard of the model contractual clauses approved by regulators.
If your application is successful, we will hold this data as part of your employee record and you will be provided with a copy of our Employee Privacy Notice. In the event that your application is unsuccessful, we will hold the application form and the data contained in it for six months in case of a future vacancy which we may invite you to apply for and for the establishment, exercise or defence of any legal claims. After six months we will delete you application form, the data contained within it and any other personal data that you may have provided to us.
Please see our Privacy Notice for further information on how we process your personal data, including how we keep your personal data secure and your rights; http://www.international.kyowa-kirin.com/se/extern-personuppgiftspolicy.html. If you have any questions about our use of your data, please contact us by email at KKIDPOoffice@kyowakirin.com.