Otsuka Pharma Scandinavia AB was founded 2001 in Stockholm, as a medical device and pharmaceutical company specializing in the cardiovascular, gastroenterology and endocrinology areas. With current staff of some 50 persons, we sell and market our products in the Nordic and BeNeLux region, as well as provide medical information services within the relevant therapeutic areas. Current therapeutic areas also include CNS with pipeline products in for example Oncology and the Cardiovascular & Renal system.
The aim of our organization is to meet the needs that exist to provide people with the best healthcare possible within the specialist areas in which we work. Our employees are the heart of the organization, and we are all committed to provide innovative solutions in order to achieve this goal. Otsuka Pharma Scandinavia is part of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Group, which is one of the 21 largest pharmaceutical companies globally with approximately 47,000 employees worldwide. The European head office, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Ltd., is located in London since 1998.
Otsuka Pharma Scandinavia is currently in a very exciting phase, with a number of new products in new therapeutic areas in the pipeline being close to launch. In order to handle both mature brands and new products, the company is expanding its Market Access function with yet one more member.
Market Access Manager Nordics & BeNeLux
Together with your two colleagues, you will manage pricing, reimbursement, tender and market access work in the Nordic countries and BeNeLux. You will have overall responsibility for market access in all countries regarding Otsuka´s mature products as well pipeline products. As part of a small team, you will have the possibility to work on a strategic level, as well has very hands-on in all aspects of a market access function.
- Support the development of Payer Strategy for all Otsuka products on market and in the pipeline
- Manage Otsuka´s national pricing and reimbursement negotiations in collaboration with the MA-team
- Maintain and develop dialogue with national payers and payer influencer such as reimbursement authorities, HTA bodies and KOLs.
- Support field market access and key account managers with advice, input and data development to expand local payer network
- Support product teams to ensure market access of Otsuka´s products
- Active member of Brand Team for assigned products
- Support tenders in effective collaboration with key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders in line with need to support Otsuka´s strategy and products
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop market access capabilities and internalize market access thinking in all customer facing roles
- Involve in initiatives to optimize market access across the Nordics and BeNeLux in collaboration with BUD and Sales managers
- Devote time to work with the European market access function or other relevant functions (ex mature products portfolio) on European projects as requested
- Accountable for Otsuka´s development and overall competences within Market Access
- Overall responsibility for Otsuka´s mature products portfolio including the sales and marketing process involved
Your knowledge as a successful candidate:
- You have a solid background in the pharmaceutical sector with at least two years proven background in Market Access and an uncompromising commitment to compliance.
- Understanding of healthcare delivery, reimbursement and payment systems in the Nordic/BeNeLux markets and direct experience of working with pricing and reimbursement and practical experience from at least one of the countries in the Nordic/BeNeLux region.
- Results orientated consistently delivering the goals and metrics of the business within tight timelines and striving to always exceed these.
- Able to operate at a strategic level and then switch to an operational one, rolling up the sleeves to ensure success where necessary.
- To manage and coordinate activities directed towards administrators, influencers, tender business and other third parties
- The position is primarily based in the Stockholm office, and you are expected to be in the office at least two days a week in average. With willingness to travel, you could live anywhere in the region.
- Business level language knowledge in French or Dutch would be an advantage, business level English is a prerequisite.
Send your CV and application to Daniel Kremer asap, or call 0733-87 27 24 for questions!