Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Manager Quality Engineering
As a Manager, Quality Engineering, you manage a team of QA Engineers R&D, Clinical Advisor and QA consultants. Your team plays a critical role in ensuring all global applicable quality requirements are met within the design control process and risk management standards.
- Manage your team to effectively guide R&D in product development projects and design change projects.
- Support R&D in handling CAPAs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make sure clinical and risk assessments are coordinated and executed pertaining to reportable incidents or as required by the design control process.
- Develop and secure relevant KPIs and metrics as required.
- University degree
- People Management experience
- Research / scientific / laboratory knowledge preferably from Medical Devices- or Pharmaceuticals
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience of working with Design Control
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, MDD/MDR and CFR part 820;
- Ability to handle complex documentation
- Good team-working skills and communication skills.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business- and solution-oriented mindset. You have proven ability to lead and motivate people. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Closing date for applications is 10 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722 (on holiday 2 July – 20 July)