IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking for an experience Key Account Manager, covering the whole of Sweden, to work in partnership with AMGEN. The KAM would be accountable for delivering national sales growth in line with sales targets by driving clinical advocacy and positive guidance through promotion. The KAM is accountable for maximising opportunities to increase prescribing.
- Drive Sales growth- work at decision making level, both National and Regional
- Utilises market, customer and environmental insights to develop local account plans, translating these into both strategic and tactical levers.
- Own the account objectives and monitor progress against the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Defines the target customer lists which will drive the implementation of the account plan and ensures appropriate contact with these customers.
- Develops key influencers in the target accounts to become advocates. Identifies targets and develops advocacy in key influencers.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of a strategic plan for KOLs, including the validation of key customers, implementation of local individual KOL partnership plans and tracking progress of improvements in the partnership.
- In conjunction with Marketing team and regional Business Manager, identify key strategic influencers in the Region and develop a plan to build relationships and leverage these to improve the positioning and accessibility in the market place to deliver sales.
- Liaise with the local country MSLs to ensure effective deployment of medical resource across key clinical population.
- Ensure company is
strategically positioned with external key stakeholders in the territory
through allocating appropriate contacts, managing strategic relationships and
monitoring the quality and impact of these relationships on an ongoing basis.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the biologic’s arena. A track record of the relevant disease areas including neurology, rheumatoid arthritis and gastroenterology would be an advantage.
- Understanding and competency of selling skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, communication should be reliable and swift.
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis within own country and sometimes abroad.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience
of sales in the pharmaceutical industry and proven track record of sales.
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car or Car Allowance
- Life Assurance, Pension &
Private Health Insurance
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Please apply ASAP with your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Lucas for more information under 0733-145 345