- Developing the distributors, Key Accounts, in the countries Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the Baltic countries, both technically, operatively and on-field through Training, Co-Travelling and other Acitvities
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager in the Execution of the yearly Business Plan
- Coordinating and implementing Sales and Marketing Activities in the Region
- Proactivly adressing Growth Potential in the Region and supporting the Area Sales Manager in implementing Corrective Action Plans
- Academic degree or equivalent practical Experience in Sales, Medical or Technical Field
- 2+ Years Experience in Sales B2B or B2C
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Fluent in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
- Entrepreneurial Mindset and Attitude
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
- Place of residence preferable in Göteborg, Sweden
What you can expect at heine:
A stable yet innovative environment with short decision-making processes and the opportunity to assume real responsibility for your area of responsibility. Performance-related remuneration and individual development opportunities. A personal and cooperative working environment in a dynamic team.
We are interested in getting to know you!
Please submit your application including your resume/CV and personal letter at latest November 15th , 2018 by e-mail to Richard Etz at Moveup, Richard.email@example.com
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Richard Etz, Moveup Consulting +46 733 87 27 21.
Heine is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status.