Takeda, a global pharmaceutical company with a strong growth and innovative products, has around 30,000 employees world-wide and a turnover of approx. 15.6 billion Euros. Today, Takeda is represented in 70 countries, and markets and sells products in more than 100 countries. Takeda – Japan’s largest pharmaceutical company have a long history – with about 235 years of experience in medicine and a very exciting pipeline with a large number of new products to be launched in the coming years.
Takeda in Sweden is a sales and marketing affiliate for both prescription and non-prescription pharmaceuticals in the field of heart/cardiovascular, IBD, inflammatory and immune disorders, oncology, tissue patch, and pain. The Swedish affiliate has 45 employees and net sales in 2016 reached MSEK 460. The office is located in Bergshamra, Solna. For more information please visit : www.takeda.se and/or www.takeda.com
For the Launch of Alunbrig in 2018, Takeda is looking for a Key Account Manager within the area of lung cancer. You will be a member of a dynamic team of professionals within our Sales and Marketing organization in Sweden. The position reports to the Business Unit Director Oncology.
The KAM is a key player for Takeda!
- Launch Alunbrig, a new ALK inhibitor for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer in the region Stockholm, Norr and Uppsala/Örebro
- Develop strategic KAM plan that is in line with the national product strategy, be responsible for the planning and implementation of the activities according to the KAM plan together with the cross functional team (collaboration with Marketing, Market Access and Medical) for your business area.
- Create value in the interaction with healthcare professionals and develop trust for using Alunbrig.
- Collaborate with other functions within Takeda e.g Brand Customer Managers, Medical Science Liaison, Medical Advisor, In field Access Managers and Health Economics/Market Access, to achieve best interaction possible with the health care professionals.
- Plan for and strive to reach set targets and meet deadlines.
- Initiate and lead both national, regional and/or local projects.
- Proactively identify and develop long term peer-to-peer relationships with relevant stakeholders.
The position is field based and travelling must be expected, both national and international. Takeda offers individual salary according to qualifications as well as attractive employment pension plans, phone, bonus system and company car.
To be successful as a Key Account Manager for Takeda you have:
- A University degree of Pharmacy, Medicine or Business & Economics
- Experience in and networks from working with specialist pharmaceutical products, preferably within oncology
- Documented experience and pharmaceutical sales results (3 years minimum)
We think that you are someone with a strong personal drive with a business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking. It is important that you like to work in cross-functional projects, both internally and externally, with good project management skills.
Takeda also values analytical, problem solving, innovative, and strong communication skills.
It is essential that you speak Swedish fluently as well as that you have a full and clean driver’s license.
Apply for the job today!
In this recruitment Takeda is collaborating with Moveup Consulting, please send your CV and cover letter in Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to contact Madeleine Krig at email@example.com or +46 730-26 22 63
We look forward to receiving your application and will handle applications continuously.