As an International Sales & Marketing Manager you are responsible for our customers and direct distribution partners. You prioritize our global sales & marketing activities and make sure they are implemented and in line with NSK requirements. In close cooperation with our distributors and NSK subsidiaries you capture customer insights and competitor- and market intelligence.
In this position you will have a great potential to influence how the work is set up. Your daily work has a really wide scoop and is conducted in a dynamic international working environment.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy and plan to maximize business opportunities in order to put our business at a competitive advantage in the market place.
- Visit (sales/development and training) customers and distributors globally.
- Manage our distributor contracts and agreements.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including content creation, secure effective use of right mix of channels (advertising, exhibitions, social media, web).
- Support the preparation of product training content that will allow the distributors to improve their capability in selling and promoting the products/services.
- Carry out sales training for distributors on site and/or remotely.
- Manage budget, forecast and follow-up in cooperation with Product Manager
- Preferably experience in both sales and marketing, within dental- or medical devices
- Knowledge about the dental implants business is a plus.
- Experience from handling group trainings.
- Skills in both writing and scrutinizing business contracts.
- Fluent in English.
- University degree
To succeed in this role you are customer centric with a strong drive to establish and maintain good business relationships. You are action oriented with great planning skills. Since we are a small company you will be a natural part of the company’s’ decision making.
Frequent traveling required both in- and outside Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for applications is 22 November. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For any questions regarding this position please contact Katarina Wanderydz at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51 or Tom Bergqvist at email@example.com; +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22