Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Intellectual Property Analyst
We are now recruiting a data-driven professional to our Intellectual Property (IP) team in Legal Affairs. Have you recently started a career within the IP field and are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills further? In this role you will work with many different stakeholders in the global organisation, to enable informed decisions regarding IP related opportunities and risks.
You will have an excellent opportunity to learn and develop to become a trusted IP expert.
- Landscape and novelty searches
- Gathering and analyzing technical literature
- Support to the internal innovation process leading to new inventions
- Preliminary infringement analyses
- IP portfolio management
- Monitoring competitor patenting activities
- Providing IP advise to internal stakeholders in a timely manner
- Contribute to raised awareness internally around IPRs
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills
- A proactive mindset
- 1-2 years of experience from working with IPRs, preferably patents, in industry, agency or private practise
- Technical background, such as a M Sc. Degree
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. You have strong organizational and follow-up skills as well as attention to details.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application, no later than 15 November.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Ulrika Ågren, Global IP Director at email@example.com or +46 (0)31 722 32 60 if you have any questions regarding this position.
Molnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.