XVIVO Perfusion is an international company within the biotechnology/medical device field in the area of lung transplantation and the company is listed on Nasdaq Mid Cap list, Stockholm. The company’s global headquarter is based in Gothenburg, Sweden with subsidiaries in Lund, Sweden and in Denver, Colorado, USA. The company expect further global expansion in the next years.
We are well known within the field of lung transplantation and has been a driving force within the development of the technique as well as development of new products together with global KOLs and leading transplantations center since its start in 1998. The company has a solid financial track record and has been profitable since 2002. Today, Perfadex® is the golden standard of cold preservation of lungs with a global market share of 90%. The majority of our products are approved around the globe including the new products for Ex Vivo Lung Perfusion (EVLP – a technique to make more lungs available for potential recipients) which is now FDA approved in the USA (2014) and CE Marked in Europe (2014) as well in China (2015), Canada and Australia (2015). More information of the company can be found at: www.xvivoperfusion.com
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing international business environment?
To continue our successful journey and to further support our market expansion, we are now looking for an In-house Sales & Distribution Specialist in Gothenburg.
As In-house Sales & Distribution Specialist you will support XVIVO Perfusion in-house sales and distribution department to ensure optimal flow and high customer satisfaction. As this is a new position, you will have great influence on how to develop the in-house sales and distribution department to reach the next level of excellence.
To be successful in the role you are proactive, optimistic, energetic with a can-do attitude. You are service-oriented with excellent communication skills, enjoys problem-solving and works well both independently and within a team. You possess strong planning and organizational skills, is detail-oriented with a holistic view and have the ability to multitask without loosing focus on your current assignments, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Handling incoming orders and daily communication with customers – you will be building relationships with existing and new clients to further grow the accounts in cooperation with sales and marketing department
- Maintain a clear understanding of our range of products and services in order to give technical support when needed
- Handle export and logistic issues
- Handle daily shipment of goods and delivery follow up
- Warehouse optimization like visual inspection, temperature, calibration and yearly validation
- Support the sales and marketing teams during tenders, quote handling, prices, deliveries, etc.
- Negotiation experience with third party vendors
- Handle and support during audits
- Secure the company is compliance according to approved SOP’s and handle regulatory and quality issues.
- Handle our documentation system Microsoft CRM och Oudox
- Project management: involvement in project related tasks part of the department’s responsibly
- Quoting and internal approval process for research orders
- General administration tasks within in-house sales and distribution
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the In-house Sales & Distribution Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Degree in business administration, YH (Yrkeshögskolan), IHM or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience in a sales related environment will be advantageous such tele-sales, inside sales, business development or cold calling
- Work experience of 3-5 years, preferably within the medical devices/life science industry
- Excellent spoken and written Swedish and English
- Experience from working in an international environment, preferably in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge in GMP/GDP, both domestic and international shipping regulations is appreciated
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Accurate, multi-tasking, pro-active and flexible
- Team Player
This position reports to Sales- and Marketing Director Europe/MEA/Pacific and is based in the Xvivo Perfusion office in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application, and will handle applications continuously. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to contact Madeleine Krig, Moveup Consulting AB at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 730-26 22 63