Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Group Manager, Packaging Development
As a Group Manager for Packaging Development you report to the Packaging and Artwork Manager. You manage and coach a team of Packaging Designers as well as managing the development and implementation of new and/or improved packaging materials, systems and concepts in order to meet customer needs.
- Manage colleagues in the team in line with Mölnlycke leadership culture, values and principles.
- Lead or participate in projects and line activities to develop and implement new or improved packaging materials and products.
- Establish and manage co-operation with raw material suppliers in order to be able to propose new customer solutions. Represent Mölnlycke Health Care being the SME during discussions and negotiations with suppliers. Act as a speaking partner to procurement in packaging issues.
- Coordinate and/or contribute in activities between supplier and MHC factories in order to facilitate technical changes/ improvements
- Lead or participate in creation and improvements of packaging related processes and procedures. Guide the packaging development competence team when it comes to packaging development issues eg. technical solutions, internal processes and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain contacts with external associations, institutes and universities to ensure that the company is up to date with the latest information and knowledge in the areas of packaging.
- Evaluate new technical solutions and potential suppliers or partners in order to contribute to important strategic decisions for the company.
- Educate in packaging systems, packaging materials and products internally and externally.
- Leadarship experience from team- or project management
- Performance driven/results-oriented mindset and costumer focused
- Relevant Academic Degree (M.Sc/Ph.D.) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years experince within Medical devices and/or Packaging Development.
- Experience from working cross functionally in close cooperation with relevant internal stakeholders and working with suppliers and external partners
We look forward to receiving your application, no later than 8 September. Please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-House Recruitment Specialist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22 or email@example.com