Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Global Transport Management System (TMS) Development Manager
As Global TMS Development Manager you will be part of the Mölnlycke in-house control tower function. This will be a key position supporting the Mölnlycke Operations end to end visibility in order to become a Demand driven Value Chain and support Mölnlycke strategy and operations strategy 2018-2022.
This position will be responsible for the Mölnlycke TMS taking a leading role in rolling out the new TMS globally. You will actively develop related processes and develop all the employees working with TMS and optimise the TMS functionalities to best fit the different needs per markets.
- Launch and roll-out of new TMS functionalities based on need and usefulness to our various geographical areas
- Responsible for developing and launching Mölnlycke TMS solution and roll out the right functionality on our various markets based on efficiency gains (time and costs) and with end customer focus making sure that we will add value to our customers.
- Play an active role in building up our internal control tower into an efficient and valuable unit for Mölnlycke E2E operations.
- Work on process documentation linked to our control tower activities together with the fulfilment manager.
- Together with Global IT continuously improve our TMS solution to support new demands in the future.
- Based on TMS functionality support and drive tactical improvement initiatives such as network optimization, regional transport optimization study, efficiency set-up within existing network from an Operations E2E perspective.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives based on TMS functionality development.
- Global process mapping and global best practice sharing for TMS.
- Make sure that our TMS-users are using the TMS to its full potential.
- Being responsible for training and training material for the TMS-users to continuously improve their skills in using the system.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics Management or similar
- Extensive experience from various positions within logistics
- Extensive experience of working with TMS
- Considered an advantage if you’ve been working in or close to a control tower
- Proficient in all MS-Office applications
- Excellent spoken and written English
To be successful in this position you possess extensive knowledge of Transportation Management systems and have a strong understanding of logistics especially connected to distribution. You should also have strong analytical skills to support decision-making based on supporting evidence. You can easily create structure in complex situations. You probably been a couple of years, at least, in a position where continuous improvement and optimisation of transport has been key responsibility.
Communication skills (internal and external stakeholders at different levels of business), project management skills and an experience of writing and presenting business cases are essential.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 15 December.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!