Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Supply Chain Analyst
As a Global Supply Chain Analyst you act as global subject matter expert (SME) on inventory planning and demand/supply balancing processes, analytics and tools. You report and conduct analysis on global demand, supply and inventory performances and act as primary resource for global supply and inventory impact analysis on global cross category projects and initiatives.
You also participate in continuous improvement of demand, inventory planning and demand/supply balancing processes, and you develop and provide training to a wide community of supply planners within Operations.
• supply chain analytics
• inventory planning
• replenishment planning
• demand/supply balancing
• continuous improvement
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Business Administration and/or Industrial engineering or equivalent education.
- Several years’ working experience related to Supply Chain Planning and deeper
understanding in 2-3 planning processes i.e. demand planning, supply planning,
replenishment planning, inventory planning, master planning, production
planning and/or material planning.
- Experience in supply chain KPI metrics (SC cost, service and inventory) development and understanding of cost/service/inventory trade-offs.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with experience on statistical methods and continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Experienced and skilled user of tools like SAP APO, SAP MM, Cognos cubes, Every
Angle, Excel (Power), Power BI and Access/SQL databases.
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English, the corporate language.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a strong business mind with financial awareness and understanding of business environment and e2e trade-offs. You must be able to focus on execution whilst also planning forward. Using deep analytics and proactive problem-solving skills to influence decisions effectively with stakeholders. You are a strong communicator and skilled in handling stakeholders at all business levels.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 6 February.
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.