In order to secure that Mölnlycke will continue to provide high quality products that make a difference to our customers, we need to invest more in supplier quality assurance for external manufacturing and for indirect materials and services. This is an exciting new role where you will be part of setting the scene in actions based on risk to secure that our final products continue to meet the quality requirements set by Mölnlycke, our customers and mandatory regulations.
You will be part of a true global team covering three continents. Together with procurement, manufacturing and R&D you will be working with new external manufacturing suppliers to secure delivering our Mölnlycke strategy and you will be part of building up the supplier quality assurance for indirect materials and services where these services or products have a direct impact on our product offering. You will be given the task to prioritize and set up tools for evaluation of a wide range of companies worldwide e.g. healthy volunteers suppliers, consultants, development suppliers, IT suppliers. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Your key Accountabilities
- Ensure that relevant indirect materials and service suppliers are categorised, evaluated and approved, based on risk to the Mölnlycke business
- Lead and follow up quality in deliveries from above suppliers together with users of the material/product or service within Mölnlycke
- Set KPI’s, review and follow up with business for performance of key indirect material and services suppliers
- Ensure that relevant external manufacturing suppliers are categorised, evaluated and approved in accordance with Mölnlycke’s requirements, applicable quality-, environmental- and ethical standard requirements and regulations. Included in this is leading and following up supplier audits
- Lead work at and continuously develop external manufacturing suppliers in order to make sure they operate under a compliant and robust QMS, to secure that quality products are delivered to Mölnlycke
- Lead, develop and monitor supplier quality and manufacturing capabilities proactively, including e.g. process risk analysis, control plans, process validations in order to secure or improve quality and competitiveness in line with right requirements, standards and regulations
- Provide professional support to the business where applicable, e.g. development projects, improvement projects
- Experience in Supplier Quality Management preferably in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or food industry
- Experience in statistical process control, process validation, lean manufacturing, risk analysis, sterilisation
- Bachelor- or Master degree
- Lead Auditor Certificate (ISO 9001, ISO 13485) is considered being an advantage
To be successful in this position you must have a cross functional team mind-set. You are a good communicator both in written and spoken English. Work planning- and organisational skills together with a results oriented attitude is part of your personal characteristics.
This is a full time permanent position to be placed in Gothenburg.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 5 May.
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.