Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global SQA Engineer – raw materials
As a Global SQA Engineer you secure that raw material suppliers are qualified, evaluated and approved in accordance with Mölnlycke’s requirements, applicable quality-, environmental- and ethical standard requirements and regulations.
You will be part of a true global team covering three continents. Together with procurement, manufacturing and R&D you are an important part of building up the supplier quality assurance for raw material suppliers. You will be given the task to take action and cooperate with a wide range of companies worldwide. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
- Ensure that raw material suppliers are categorised, evaluated and approved
- Monitor and follow up supplier performance and decide actions to be taken to correct, improve or change suppliers
- Lead, develop and monitor supplier quality and manufacturing capabilities proactively, including e.g. process risk analysis, control plans, process validations to secure or improve quality and competitiveness in line with right requirements, standards and regulations
- Support in the development and improvement of raw material specifications
- Manage escalated supplier quality issues from Mölnlycke manufacturingsites
- Lead or participates in CAPA, FMEA and other failure investigation activities related to suppliers
- Actively contribute to the development of internal quality and procurement processes
- Experience in supplier quality management- and supplier audits preferably but not necessarily from medical devices, pharmaceuticals or food industry
- Experience in statistical process control, process validation, lean manufacturing, risk analysis
- Bachelor- or Masters’ degree preferably in quality- and process engineering
- Knowledge of ISO13485, MDD, Environmental standards, GMP, FDA would be considered an advantage
- Good team-working and communication skills
- Excellent English written and spoken
To be successful as a Global SQA Engineer you are action oriented with great planning skills and used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects. Since our operation and supply base covers a large geographical area some travelling will be required.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 7 September.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722