Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Project Manager Operations
As a Global Project Manager you manage projects in Mölnlycke Operations (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics). You manage complex global cross-functional projects and deliver results supporting the business strategy. You ensure that the project has the prerequisites to deliver benefits according to the business plan and the specific project objectives.
You also promote and support project management best practice within the organization.
- Initiate, plan, execute, follow-up and close assigned projects and ensure that expected benefits will be achieved beyond project’s duration.
- Drive stakeholder management for involvement and commitment, communicate progress and secure quality in project reporting
- Staff and organize cross functional project teams to obtain high performing teams with the right prerequisites to deliver result.
- Responsible for financial project budget and resources.
- Ensure that quality and regulatory requirements are fulfilled and being responsible for data accuracy in projects and project portfolio management.
- Academic background
- Experience in logistics-/supply chain
- Project Management experience
- Experience in agile project management is a plus as well as PMP or Prince2 certification.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership skills and business acumen.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. Preferably you have an experience from managing and completing large, complex projects in logistics and/or supply chain. Experience from other areas of the business externally or internally, such as marketing, sales, R&D, manufacturing or procurement is considered an advantage.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Closing date for applications is 10 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722