Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Product Manager Drapes
As a Global Product Manager Drapes you manage the products within our Drapes category. You secure efficient life cycle management of the product category and support local markets with product information and updates. In close cooperation with local markets you capture customer insights and competitor- and market intelligence relevant for the category.
This position will report to the Global Marketing Director Drapes & Staff Clothing. The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
- Develop category strategy and plan to maximize business opportunities in order to put our business at a competitive advantage in the market place.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including content creation, secure effective use of right mix of channels including digital in cooperation with communication team and relevant agencies.
- Drive launch excellence with local markets through timely commercialization, robust pre-, launch and post launch activities.
- Close interaction with team members and local markets to provide marketing input to product upgrades, line extensions and Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities including compilation of business case related to these projects, including follow-up.
- Compile and analyze data on product performance including competitor data to serve as input in portfolio decisions in order to secure competitiveness of product portfolio.
- Participate in product development projects as marketing representative to ensure project output alignment with product strategy, customer needs and global market demands.
- Support the preparation of product training content that will allow the local markets to improve their capability in selling and promoting the products/services.
- Maintain and develop product data and related marketing material.
- Coordination between HQ, factory, supply chain management and markets regarding assortment changes and fully understand the Value Chain.
- University degree
- Informal leadership, stakeholder management and strong communication skills.
- Preferably experience in both sales and marketing, preferably within the Medical Device Business
- Experience from working cross functionally and in a global environment.
- Knowledge of product development processes
- Preferably experience from working in a local market
- Preferably lived and/or worked in a cross cultural environment in a regional or global role.
To succeed in this role you are customer centric with ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships. You are action oriented with great planning skills. You show high quality in decision making based on a mix of analysis, experiences and judgment. Working in a cross functional environment you show good informal leadership skills and stakeholder management.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for applications is 10 August. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
For any questions regarding this position please contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722 (on holiday between 2 July – 20 July)