Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Product Manager – Antimicrobials
As a Global Product Manager (GPM) – Antimicrobials you are responsible for the products within the Antimicrobial category including efficient life cycle management, execution of new product introductions and support local markets with product expertise. In development projects you will capture customer insights and market intelligence relevant for the category.
In this role you will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager for the category.
- Marketing representative in cross-functional projects with close collaboration with R&D, medical, regulatory and operations, as well as with local markets.
- Support local markets with product and competitor information e.g. for upcoming tenders or geographical expansion activities. This also includes responsibility for updating and maintaining product information in relevant systems and secure effective alignment and coordination with R&D.
- Responsible to ensure efficient life cycle management for defined products within category.
- Support the development and drive effective implementation of the defined product marketing plan feeding in to the overall category marketing plan.
- Responsible for reporting and monitoring relevant KPI’s for defined products with focus on sales, GP and pricing for key launches.
- Collect customer, competitor and market intelligence relevant for the category to build insights and knowledge around customer needs and market development. Communicate this to relevant stakeholder in the organization.
- Continuously manage and update content for own product area which includes ensuring technical product information, standardised marketing texts and digital assets are developed, approved, updated, published and archived according to the Global Communication Processes.
- University degree
- +5 years experience – preferably both from sales & marketing within medical devices or pharma industry.
- Experience from working in a local market is desired
- Preferably lived and/or worked in a cross cultural environment in a regional or global role.
- Fluent in English
To be successful in this position you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You possess informal leadership skills and has the ability to be the marketing representative in a cross-functional environment. You can make fast but high quality decisions based on a mix of analysis, experience and judgement. You need to have strong planning skills as this role involves contact with many functions both inside and outside headquarters. This includes working according to both commercial and cross-functional processes needed to maintain this portfolio. You are also a convincing presenter with strong communication skills and doesn’t fear acting on challenges.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Göteborg.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for applications is December 9th. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For any questions regarding this position please contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722