Our commitment is tied to a strong belief that our efforts make a difference in the lives of individuals. We are also driven by the ongoing need to continuously improve, enhance and develop our solutions. We are “Making everyday life easier”!
We are therefore investing in a series of new capabilities, among them Global Product Management, to maintain our leadership position in the markets we choose to compete in.
As our new Global Product Director, Patient handling, you act as the CEO for the product segment reporting to the VP of Global Product Management.
In this position you have a great opportunity to grow in a truly international company with strong values.
- Be responsible for managing the global product- and aftermarket strategy for the market & product segment
- Define upstream global marketing strategy as well as downstream global plan
- Responsible for managing the product segment to meet the financial targets, short and long-term. Own the product roadmap.
- Be responsible for the price, cost and margin of the products. To analyze financial product data and to initiate and manage activities for improvements
- Collect and analyze market segmentation data as well as to create the customer value proposition by understanding the business of the customer, the market segment and the competitive landscape for the product
- Be the key information channel of product information and support local Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Operations, Quality, Purchasing and Finance with market and product related information.
- Lead new product launches with sales and marketing
- Identify and prioritize new products/services, improvements of existing products/services and termination of products/services
- Follow medical legislation trends and future requirements
- Extensive experience in medical devices
- Global marketing/Product management experience
- Clinical- and/or Engineering background considered being an advantage
- Very good user of MS Office
- Excellent English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a merit.
- University Degree
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are action oriented with great planning skills. You show high quality in decision making based on a mix of analysis, experiences and judgment. Working in a cross functional environment you show good informal leadership- and stakeholder management skills.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Stockholm. Frequent travelling required.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 3 June.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist CEO Moveup Consulting at email@example.com +46 (0)733 – 872722 or Anna Krüger Senior Executive Search Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org +46 (0)70 – 7257396