Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Manufacturing Development Manager
As a Global Manufacturing Development Manager, you develop and drive a plan of projects and activities for products and factories. You define and implement the tactical plans for the global manufacturing network including capacity planning, investments, production allocation, efficiency improvement plans, process improvement, transfer and risk management.
You will be the manufacturing representative in a cross-functional team managing a product family strategy which requires really good networking skills. You liaise with R&D, Manufacturing, QA/RA, Supply chain, and finance to ensure the products are transferred on time, on budget, and in compliance with all regulations.
- Lead and assess long-term capacity strategy with the factories. Analyse and ensure that existing and future capacity gaps will be mitigated with the implementation of the right and efficient manufacturing process and equipment. Define and drive the production/machine allocation agenda.
- Lead capital investment program. Assess and challenge the overall investment needs. Steering and driving the investment decisions with key stakeholders within Operations
- Drive all manufacturing related activities for the agreed strategy. Initiate a launch, product & process improvement plan for each Operations unit (procurement, factory, contract manufacturing, logistics) to ensure speed in execution and effective resource management.
- Put in place a follow-up process with key stakeholders within Operations, Commercial and R&D to correct any deviation against agreed plan and deliver within expectations.
- Identify and coordinate within Global Manufacturing team an aligned process improvement agenda to deliver targeted efficiency improvement in manufacturing operations (OEE improvement, waste reduction)
- Participate and develop governance with operating model for process improvement initiatives within global manufacturing. Make sure corrective actions are taken.
- Support/lead the development of new machine/equipment (incl. Upgrade) whenever needed
- University degree (Engineering or Industrial Management).
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes and operations.
- Solid experience in manufacturing investment decisions and projects and process development management.
- Very good knowledge in machine design and engineering.
- Experience from working within an international organization.
To be successful in this position you find it easy to establish and develop relationships and networks in a cross-cultural environment. You are a strong communicator, resistant to stress and skilled in handling stakeholders. You are highly self-driven and equally comfortable in leading teams as being a part of them. You also have well developed business acumen and a strong drive for results and continuous improvements.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
Closing date for applications is 21 November.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at email@example.com or + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.