Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Team Leader to Customer Care – Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway)
Would you like the opportunity to move to Belgium? At our Global Customer Care as many as 15 nationalities work in different teams. You would play an active role as team leader and work daily in partnership with the Nordic market and different stakeholders. Based on your global vision of the business, you would also challenge the structure and make proposals for improvements to increase the efficiency of our services to your market and our customers.
In return, we offer you a corporate culture focused on values and placing people in the center of our concerns, a multicultural evolving work environment, that leaves space for your ideas and a personalized development plan.
Your role as team leader:
- Delegate workload evenly between your resources and adapt your structure to meet set goals.
- Translate the strategy into actions and clear objectives for your agents and ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities for all.
- Guide, motivate and coach your team members in their daily work and give them the necessary tools for their professional development.
- Encourage mutual support, communication and commitment within your team.
- Be responsible for the relations with the Nordic market and on a daily basis work for excellent customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and actively participate in making decisions.
- Act as operational expert and regularly exchange on current and upcoming projects/tasks.
- Guarantee transparency in the communication and bring solutions in order to optimize collaboration between the markets and your team as well as the Global Customer Care.
Follow the performance objectives:
- Participate in trainings to keep your knowledge of the processes.
- Analyze performances and take necessary actions if set goals are not reached.
- Control KPI’s and suggest preventive and corrective actions when necessary.
- Professional experience of at least five years, whereof some of them in a function as team leader/manager, preferably in Customer Service with a good ability in coaching, conflict management, and organization and coordination of meetings.
- One of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian) as mother tongue.
- Fluent in English
- Experience from working in a multicultural business environment.
- Bachelor or master’s degree
To be successful in this role you are a performance driven team leader who work really well in cross-cultural teams. Preferably you also know different problem-solving tools, have experience in change management, strategy development and negotiation.
Closing date for applications is 11 May.
Please send your CV and cover letter to In-house Recruitment Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
We look forward to receiving your application.