Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Global Control Tower Director
As Global Control Tower Director you will be responsible for building up an efficient internal Control Tower from an end to end perspective within Mölnlycke. You will secure transition of full strategical and tactical decisions from external partners within transportation. Acting as a key stakeholder in doing various type of analytics like network optimisation studies connected to transport solutions existing and green field studies. You will be part of the Global Logistics Management Team and support a successful development of Mölnlycke logistics as an enabler for future growth for the company
- Develop Control tower (CT) road map of activities together with Logistics management team and Control tower team supporting Mölnlycke and operations strategy
- Work to continuously improve our End to end visibility to support our strategy to become a true demand driven value chain
- Build-up Mölnlycke internal control tower to enable a smooth transition of the tasks from our external CT’s with minimum disturbance to the markets
- Continue to enhance and improve the internal CT including maximisation of TMS to add value to local markets, external customers, our factories and rest of Mölnlycke supply Chain
- Make sure that the control tower function is aligned with logistics service offering and provides transparency of costs and services to the key stake holders
- Secure that the control tower Is considered as a proactive partner identifying anomalies in the End to end supply chain.
- Implement and develop framework for Global logistics KPI´s.
- Take ownership of performance management for freight providers securing continuous improvement with increased service levels.
- Build up good network and forums to interact with the Customer Support directors, Supply Chain Planning team, Factories, Finance and Global Customer Care functions supporting their operations
- Build up an external network with other companies and organisations to have access to external ideas to improve our set-up continuously, and to share best practise.
- Be part of Mölnlycke Global logistics management and support our road map of logistics activities to go from where we are today to become best in class logistics function supporting our business and operation strategies.
Minimum Bachelor degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics Management or similar
- Extensive experience (10 -15 years), from working in various roles within logistics
- Multi-cultural people management
- Preferable to have been working in/or close to a control tower
- Experience of a job-position where continuous improvement and optimisation of transport has been key responsibility
- Proficient in all MS-Office applications
- Excellent spoken and written English
To be successful in this position you have a very good knowledge of Transportation. You have previously held a position where continuous improvement and optimisation of transport has been key responsibility. Communication skills (internal and external stakeholders at different levels of business), project management skills and an experience of people management are equally important.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. Travelling globally, approximately 20%. Closing date for applications is 9 February.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!