Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Are you looking for a career that matters?
Mölnlycke, a world-leading medical solutions company, is looking for a collaborative Global Communications Manager, External communications to play an important role in our Corporate Communications team.
As our new Global Communications Manager for External communication you will develop plans for external corporate communication, drive our corporate brand via thought leadership activities and take part in executing those. The corporate website, ownership and content, will be your responsibility. As you will be a part of a small team you must be a team-player who enjoys working both strategically and “hands-on”. Hence, you must be an excellent communicator who enjoys taking an active role in tactical execution.
- Drive an external corporate communications strategy. Manage an editorial publishing calendar for the corporate website and corporate social media and be the primary editor for these.
- In collaboration with Global Corporate Communications team, Marketing communications and HR Talent acquisition synchronise and create digital strategies to raise the thought leadership proﬁle of our brand, organisation and key personnel.
- Measure, analyse and follow-up on KPIs to ensure effectiveness of performed communication assignments on the external corporate web and social media channels.
- Own and manage the corporate web site. Suggest direction for development and be responsible for continuous improvements of existing and new digital channels and tools.
Education and experience
- Minimum B Sc. University Degree
- Relevant working and writing experience (communication, journalism, marketing, PR, media or equivalent)
- Relevant strategical and tactical digital-, web- and social media experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, and specifically in digital channels
- Relevant technical (web) knowledge (Episerver and Sharepoint; would be considered an advantage)
To be successful in this position you probably have some knowledge and experience from driving thought leadership/corporate branding activities to editing in various digital media. You are used to delivering to tight deadlines and you can easily cope with ambiguity and stressful situations in an efficient way. Being good at prioritizing and being really action-oriented are other key success factors in this position. Experience from Crisis Management is highly valued as you will be an important part of managing the external communication on the corporate web and media contacts in case of a crisis or potential crisis.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
Closing date for applications is 6 March. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!