Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Clinical Development Manager & Evidence Strategist
As a Global Clinical Development Manager & Evidence Strategist you are accountable for dedicated Market Access and Evidence Plans, a strategic document which shall take national and international guidelines into consideration as well as the scientific, clinical and economic perspective. The strategy will have a high economic impact and shall be of a competitive nature. You will also be responsible for the synopsis to the Clinical Investigation Plans which sets the design of the clinical studies
You also act as projects sounding board, providing a high level of support regarding clinical evidence.
- Responsible for setting up Clinical evidence plans for new products/solutions/projects and updating Clinical Evidence Plans continuously during products life-cycle together with applicable functions (eg internally Marketing lead, HE, reimbursement, clinical evaluation manager, Regions etc. and externally regulatory bodies, payers, providers) depending on the business gate.
- Responsible for the quality of Clinical Investigations Plans for various Mölnlycke sponsored study formats (interventional, observational studies etc).
- Contribute actively to the development of the department/group.
- Close interaction and networking outside the group to maintain a broad network and act as an ambassador of the Clinical Evidence Team.
- Provide training and support to applicable functions to be involved in the work of the Clinical Evidence plans
- Be responsible for the design of the Clinical investigation plan according to the output of the Clinical evidence plan. Synopsis to be prepared.
- Accountable for decisions regarding Investigator Initiated Studies as requested by the Evidence Committee
- University degree (M. Sc medical or science degree or PhD)
- Approx. 10 years R&D, RA, marketing and/or clinical research experience from Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical or from a CRO giving a seniority level of experience
- Solid training in clinical research methodology and/or biostatistics
- Good teamworking- and networking skills
- Knowledge of wound care and/or or surgical products is considered meritful
- Excellent English written and spoken
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development. Communication- and presentation skills are essential.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Closing date for applications is 10 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722 (on holiday between 2 July – 20 July)