Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Audit & Certifcation Manager
As a Global Audit & Certification Manager you coordinate, develop and lead the global audit program (internal & external audits). You ensure a global management of audits and create awareness of quality management. You report to the Global Quality Management System Director.
- Act as owner and contact person for the QMS certificates ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Implement product & process improvements and controls
- Establish and secure a global team & processes related to audits management; follow up and communicate around results and achievements
- Participate in, or independently perform, corporate quality systems audits
- Coordinate external QMS inspections by notified bodies, competent authorities or other regulators
- Maintaining and sharing knowledge and best practices, including training of team members and associates
- University degree
- Excellent data collection-, analysis- and reporting skills
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations
- Experience of inspection techniques (preferably a certification)
- Good team-working and communication skills
To be successful you communicate efficiently in English (written and oral communication skills). You manage time and resources effectively through good organizational skills. Team leadership- and stakeholder management skills are crucial.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 9 November.
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at Mölnlycke: email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722