Field Technical Engineer EP – Electro Physiology Stockholm
Field Technical Engineer EP (Electrophysiology)
For our EP (Electrophysiology) team, we are looking for a technical, engineer person, with social skill -since we need to work closely with the clinics/staff to make complicated cases flow smoothly, optimize an innovative system so it becomes a vital part of their practice.
We are in an expanding market, and we are growing rapidly. Our aim is to continue to gain market share by leveraging our portfolio. We are looking for a person that is somewhat entrepreneurial, that wants to be a part of building something.
It will require a lot of traveling at times – so living somewhat close to flight/train would be good (advised). Advised residual places would be Stockholm.
The person should be keen to learn and understand the products and the clinical surrounding, including procedures, to better be a valued part of the team and the customers environment.
We are looking for a person who can provide both clinical support, and training (clinical staff), relating to Abbott EP products & services.
You support the strategic plans and activities directed by the National Sales Manager. You will work closely with the other FTE’s in Sweden, and also at times support, and be supported by Scandinavian colleagues.
The role is field based and expected to travel up to 80%, mainly in the south & west parts of Sweden. We do not have 100% assigned accounts, so it is all about teamwork, thus will you support other clinics in Sweden.
Role and responsibilities
- To gain specific knowledge of Abbott products and become product-and implant expert and assist where appropriate.
- To interact with physicians, their assistants, and hospital education staff to support implant procedures and answer clinical questions related to SJM products.
- To attend and support training opportunities within key accounts.
- To work and cooperate with National Sales Manager to support Abbott products.
- To conduct training sessions related to Abbott products and its clinical use.
- Proactively plan their weekly travel schedule and communicate this through the appropriate channels in your country/division.
- Maintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies with respect to pricing, quotes, credit terms, and expense reporting.
- Identify and secure potential spokespersons/publishers for product clinical data.
- Maintain thorough knowledge/awareness of competitive products.
- Assist in identifying product line extensions or product enhancements and develop and submit proposals with respect to these product changes.
- To participate in local and international workshops.
- To prepare and maintain the equipment needed to organize wet labs.
- Provide technical support information to Public Tender and Customer Service Departments when required.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and with the highest integrity.
- To follow-up all Abbott standing RA/QA procedures.
- To report and keep the immediate Manager informed about his/her business progress and assisting him/her to be able to build the yearly operating plan.
- High School Diploma/NASPE exam (preferably)
- High technical and/or clinical experience/education.
- Good skills within sales, communication and education.
- Good knowledge of English
This might be one the most interesting parts of the MedTech market right now to work in. So, in that sense, it is a great opportunity.
Are you interested in becoming part of an international and market leading medical technology company whose products saves and improve lives? Abbott offers a great opportunity to make a difference in a global and dynamic Environment!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Questions regarding this position: contact Richard Etz Moveup Consulting AB +46 (0)733–872721
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”