About the company
St. Jude Medical is now Abbott
We’re combining our strengths, our shared passion to achieve and our ability to change lives for the better, expanding Abbott’s broad, market-leading portfolio of innovative medical devices, diagnostics, nutrition, and medicines.
For people around the world, the combination of Abbott and St. Jude Medical creates a medical device leader that offers breakthrough technologies that enable your doctor to choose the treatment that’s right for you so you can get back to living your life.
We are dedicated to helping hearts, minds and bodies. And, we’re doubling our commitment to help you be your best because the stronger we all are, the further we all can go.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To deliver market leading customer experience to customers by providing unrivalled support and service based upon intimate understanding of customer needs.
- To provide practical and theoretical Clinical support to Customers and Field staff relating to Abbotts’ AF portfolio.
- To provide assistance with technical education for physicians.
- To support the strategic plans and activities directed by the National Sales Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To gain specific knowledge of Abbotts’ AF portfolio
- Support Company Strategies and maintain strong teams spirit in the AF team
- To interact with physicians, hospital education staff and Field staff to support procedures and work close with Abbott tech service and education staff to create top level knowledge to products related to Abbotts’ AF portfolio.
- Support training opportunities within key accounts.
- To conduct training sessions related to Abbotts’ AF portfolio and its clinical use.
- Proactively plan your weekly travel schedule and communicate this through the appropriate channels in your country/division.
- Maintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies with respect to pricing, quotes, credit terms, and expense reporting.
- Identify and secure potential spokespersons/publishers for product clinical data.
- Maintain thorough knowledge/awareness of competitive products.
- Assist in identifying product line extensions or product enhancements and develop and submit proposals with respect to these product changes.
- To participate in local and international workshops.
- To prepare and maintain the equipment co-operation with the Capital Equipment service team.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and with the highest integrity.
- To follow-up all Abbott standing RA/QA procedures.
- To report and keep the immediate Manager informed about his/her business progress and assisting him/her to be able to build the yearly operating plan.
As a successful candidate you have
- University Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent.
- Successful track record in Field Sales Management and/or Capital Equipment sales on sales leader level
- Medical background and/or experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience in tender management and capital offering.
- Experience in managing people or desire to develop to a Sales Management position.
- Good knowledge of English and Swedish, both written and verbal.
- Leadership, change agent, a ‘can-do’ attitude, people orientated, persuasive, consultative, adaptable, results orientated, problem solver, self-motivated, flexible, competitive, high level of financial acumen.
Residential area in the region, preferably Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö