Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. We design and supply products and solutions for use in wound treatment, pressure ulcer, infection prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions provide value for money supported by clinical and health economic evidence.
Our Legal, Regulatory and Quality Affairs teams help power our ambitious plans for growth by securing our worldwide reputation for products and solutions that are safe, compliant, easy-to-use, reliable and effective for patients. Would you like to make an impact?
We are now looking for a temporary Environmental Specialist for our EHS team.
Environmental management is a core part of our corporate management system. At a global level, we develop strategies, policies and objectives to ensure compliance and continuous improvement. At a local level, all our sites are responsible for complying with environmental legislation, implementing the company policy and meeting our environmental objectives.
As an Environmental Specialist, you develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans. You coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, energy consumption and environmental impact reduction. Furthermore, you support R&D projects with life cycle evaluations for product development and coordinate/conduct ISO 14001 related audits.
- Support implementation of environmental policies and practices
- Support the organisation to ensure compliance with environmental legislation and keeping up to date with Swedish, EU and international regulation and legislation; maintain environmental related legal and other requirements lists
- Auditing, analysing and reporting our global environmental performance
- Promoting and raising awareness, at all levels of an organisation, of the impact of emerging environmental issues
- Support developing and implementing environmental management system to continually improve the impact of the organisation on the environment
- Support training staff at all levels in environmental issues and responsibilities
- Support procurement activities and R&D projects with regards to fulfilment of legal and internal environmental requirements
- Academic background with a relevant content (environmental-, technical- or chemical-)
- 3-5 years or more of working experience as an environmental specialist, preferably to some extent within product development
- Skills in statistics and analytics are preferred
- Networking and communication skills, with English as a working language
The candidate we are looking for possesses good communication and networking skills and is fluent in English. To succeed as an Environmental Specialist, you must be good at prioritizing and you feel comfortable deciding when performance is “good enough” and compliant to regulations and legislations.
This is a full-time, temporary maternity leave position based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 3 October but interviews will be held on an on-going basis. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at email@example.com or + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.