Position’s Objective & Summary:
A da Vinci Clinical Sales Representative, responsible for maximizing the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical System in the Stockholm region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the da Vinci Clinical Sales Manager in developing a sales plan tailored to your local market
- Become a clinical expert across all primary OR procedures to position yourself as a partner in the development of surgical teams
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the da Vinci® at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the system
- Develop a clinical plan for each surgical team to ensure they are capable of using the system independently within a reasonable time frame
- Drive utilization of the da Vinci® by partnering with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure consistent usage of the da Vinci®
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel. Regular activities would consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers
- Effectively convert high potential leads and drive training activities
- Drive sales of instruments and accessories through new product introductions and solution selling
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years in healthcare sales
- Proven track record in sales, preferably with a surgical device company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, dependent upon account distribution
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred
- A clinical foundation to grow from is preferred
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by email@example.com for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!