Do you enjoy providing internal and external costumers with best possible service and also have a great team spirit? Do you have experience of customer service and would like to work in a Nordic role? On behalf of our client we are now looking for a results oriented and flexible person to lead our Nordic team, based in Stockholm.
About the role
As Costumer Service Teamleader Nordics you will be leading three countries Customer Service departments. Our main goal is to provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints. As teamleader you will also train, motivate and coach Customer Service Representatives to continuously improve the quality and productivity of department output and introduce innovative methods to support this effort. Assure team compliance with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
Your key accountabilities
- Be a coach, mentor and first point of contact for the Customer Service Representatives in the Nordic region.
- Perform day to day Customer Service Representative activities in support of the teams where and when needed. These tasks include order processing, invoicing, complaints management, organizing returns etc.
- Set goals for each department & individual and manage the execution of the goals
- Develop a continuous improvement environment for department processes including order automation processing, returns processing, backorder processing, credit requests and new product launches.
- Ensue comply with local regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, SOX legal requirement, operating procedures, processes and task assignments.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
To be successful in this position we believe that you have experience of working with Costumer service, first experience as team leader is a must. You are an excellent communicator with the ability to train and mentor others. In this role it is necessary to be fluent in English and least one of the Nordic languages. Furthermore, we see that you can multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in timely manner. You are a service minded team player, are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help the team with their daily workload and always strive to exceed the customer’s expectation by providing service in a friendly, professional and helpful way.
You should be comfortable with travelling in the line of duty, minimum each quarter for a couple of days to meet with team members in the other Nordic countries.
- Customer Service experience, first experience as team leader is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience of the medical device industry is a plus
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ERP system: SAP experience is a plus
Please send your CV and personal letter directly to recruitment consultant Anna Krüger firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about this job opening, please contact Anna on +46 70 725 7396.