On behalf of our client, we are now looking for a Customer Facing Excellence Manager to be based in Stockholm.
To maintain the relevant systems and processes that ensure accurate and latest data is available to the Business Units and extract data from these systems to answer relevant business questions. The primary focus of the role will be the maintenance of the CRM and analytics systems and relevant Sales incentive plan(SIP) & cycle planning processes that ensure accurate sales and activity data is available to the sales and marketing teams.
Analytics and Veeva
- Maintain the relevant files that feed the analytics and Veeva systems ensuring they reflect
the latest field team structure.
- Ensure new products that appear in the sales data (IMS)are incorporated and appear where relevant on the analytics dashboards.
- Ensure appropriate training and development of LOC/CLUSTER Sales Force in CRM and SFE in close collaboration with Training manager.
- Manage CRM updates and coordinate appropriate release management strategy androadmap in place.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to quickly resolve any issues that impact the quality of the data.
- Understand the upcoming business needs and proactively ensure that the systems are able to meet the requirements.
- Understand and ensure the core systems and processes required support the needs of the LOC/CLUSTER. Elevate any needs or gaps to the CRM Lead, SFE International.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure corporate compliant systems are developed and maintained and that the information maintains the appropriate level of integrity to comply with LOC/Cluster country laws and guidelines for data management.
- Proactively propose analyses and any system improvements to ensure ongoing alignment with business needs and project manage accordingly.
- Manage and develop SFE metrics and reports for LOC/CLUSTER.
- Supporting Franchise Heads, Management team and functions with sales data on a regular
basis as well as ad-hoc ( business reviews, SIP plans etc).
- Business support in LOC/ Cluster i.e accountable for business insights activities in crossfunctional meetings, annual budget review process and product strategy team meetings and events.
Cycle Planning & SIP
- Own the Sales incentive plan(SIP) & customer cycle planning process and Communication.
with the sales team to ensure an accurate plan is available at the beginning of each cycle.
- Work with International timelines and partners to ensure that the process fits with the needs
of the teams.
- Provide clear and accurate communication to the business as to the requirements of the SIP & cycle planning process.
- Provide updates of the progress to the sales managers well ahead of final deadlines.
- Accountable for coordinating delivery of business insights to the LOC/ Cluster by ensuring resourcing, planning and execution of projects as needed.
- Provide relevant CRM training to new starters (sales team, marketing) ensuring that they
understand entry of activity data (calls, meetings, customer validation etc) into Veeva and
navigation of the analytics system.
- Update the training materials as required.
- Manage the training and communication plan of major new updates to all relevant parties.
- Conduct/construct online refresher training sessions to maintain a high standard of
knowledge of the CRM and analytics team among the sales team.
- Receive regular feedback regarding the training ensuring that the needs of the business are met.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Experience with CRM systems in a biotech/pharma company.
- Experience from working with developing sales incentive plans.
- Experience from working with managing sales data( In -market and Ex-factory).
Experience from the Pharmaceutical industry( market environment & go-to – market models in the Nordics/ Baltics).
- Planning and forecasting experience.
- Experience with Veeva
Please send you application to Consultant Anna Krüger as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions with regards to this position, please Contact Anna Krüger at +46 70 725 73 96.