Roche is the world’s biggest biotech company and one of the fastest growing companies in diagnostics and pharmaceuticals. For more than 100 years we have worked with the discovery, development and manufacture of new drugs. Our research covers all stages of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases to give people better health and quality of life. At Roche, our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity – multiplied by 94 000 professionals in 100 countries. As one of the world’s leading research focused healthcare groups, we’re constantly learning and growing – and seeking people who have those same goals for themselves. The Swedish office will shortly be relocated to a new building in Solna.
Roche is currently looking for a Country Medical Lead (CML), who will be responsible for supporting various therapeutic areas, such as immunology and CNS.The CML will provide strategic direction and leadership to the local Medical Department and Franchise Team. The CML is a member of the local medical management team and will have people management responsibility for a team of experienced Country Medical Managers and a project manager.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities includes, but are not limited to;
- Medical strategy for the Franchise Team
- All non-promotional activities (including budget accountability) in Franchise Team
- Knowledge-sharing including Medical Information, Medical Education, Congress activities and publications
- Strategic partnerships, including TAE interactions on regional and national level
- Pharmacovigilance within Franchise Team
- Compliance to company and regulatory guidelines
- Medical expertise and customer insights to the Brands of Franchise
- Medical oversight of execution, and report of clinical trials according to ICH-GCP, Roche SOPs and local regulations in the Franchise Team
- Develop and lead a highly motivated and well-trained medical team within Franchise.
- Manage resources (staff and budget) allocated to projects in order to meet objectives and targets
We are looking for a physician, with previous working experience from the pharmaceutical industry in Sweden, preferably within medical affairs or clinical research. You have proven leadership skills, from an industry setting or from a clinical environment. Furthermore, you have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand individual needs and motivation, as well as strong communication and networking skills.
Please contact Daniel Kremer for further information, or email your application to Daniel.email@example.com asap