Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solution company. We design and supply solutions that advance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home. Our solutions are available in more than 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised surgical procedure trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,500 employees around the world.
Are you driven by creating compelling content?
We’re looking for a versatile copywriter to be based at our global headquarters in Gothenburg.
The copywriter works in collaboration with other talents in our Content Creation Team and in close cooperation with the Global Marketing Communications Managers and Global Marketing Managers.
Writing is a core part of the role but it is not a writing-only position. Our content creation process is a team effort that calls on the skills and experience of our content specialists and a variety of stakeholders from different departments. We value teamwork across the range of marketing communications projects that span print, web, email and social media.
The writing often involves complex clinical topics, detailed product information and scientific evidence across different treatment areas and product groups. As a skilled writer, you’ll be expected to identify the facts and spin them into marketing-friendly messages, concepts and content. Your ability to tailor content for different channels will also be called upon and a good understanding of SEO is required.
You’ll need to be able to deliver all this within the regulatory requirements of writing within a medical devices company. And we value our underlying business objectives, so it’s important for you to know marketing communications and the role it plays in helping us deliver on those objectives.
The position reports to the Global Content Creation Manager and is a full-time, permanent position.
If you’d like to join Mölnlycke and help us make a difference, get in touch.
- Work in close cooperation with the Global Marketing Communications Managers and Global Marketing Managers to develop and implement communication plans through digital and offline media.
- Create, edit and proofread written content – working to deadlines.
- Plan written content for owned and paid media by developing and sharing editorial calendars with stakeholders.
- Contribute to the team effort in developing and implementing content strategies and content marketing.
- Actively find and engage sources for content creation, both internally and externally, to create relevant stories to strengthen the Mölnlycke brand.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, evidence and competitors in order to be more effective at creating relevant content.
- Ensure consistency across all copy, in line with our brand language guidelines.
- University degree in journalism, marketing communications or equivalent.
- Working experience in writing and editing for the web and other media. Experience in an international medical device or pharmaceutical company is a merit.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (preferably native English; Swedish not necessary).
- Practical cross-functional experience within marketing.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 27 November.
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!