Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Contract Manufacturing Manager
As a Contract Manufacturing Manager you are responsible for securing supply of finished goods products and managing some related Tier2 vendors by planning and conducting purchasing activities for externally manufactured products as well as driving sourcing related activities within assigned new product development projects.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and CMOs to maximize vendor performance and manage continuous improvement activities.
- Manage projects to deliver critical actions to enhance the contract manufacturing & sourcing footprint and furthermore Mölnlycke’s operations strategy.
- Develop global sourcing strategies and programs based on company objectives to reduce costs and to ensure satisfactory performance of supplier & product manufactured.
- Develop tactics for assigned projects & commodities in accordance with the sourcing process.
- Academic background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of supplier relationship management and/or supply chain management
- Proven negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Past international exposure and good cultural understanding
- Experience from manufacturing within medical devices or pharmaceuticals is considered meritful
As a person you find it easy to establish and develop relationships and networks in a cross-cultural environment. You are a strong communicator, resistant to stress and skilled in handling stakeholders. You are highly self-driven and equally comfortable in leading teams as being a part of them. You also have well developed business acumen and a strong drive for results and continuous improvements.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Closing date for applications is 17 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722 (on holiday between 2 July – 20 July)