At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Commercial teams help power that growth by ensuring our products and solutions can reach the right customers and improve people’s lives.
Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for a Commercial Manager Drapes with focus on develop and launch a new drape platform (NDP) to play a critical role in realizing Mölnlycke’s strategy.
This position will report to Global Marketing Manager Drapes and Staff Clothing. The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
Your key accountabilities
- Secure effective deployment of the drape strategy and customer needs within the NDP project to create a competitively differentiated and well positioned offer.
- In alignment with the drape strategy and marketing plan develop a global marketing and launch plan for the NDP portfolio.
- Drive launch excellence with local markets through timely commercialization, robust pre-, launch and post launch activities within the scope of NDP.
- Lead and develop content marketing including the preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns and tools within the scope of NDP.
- Secure involvement of geographic expansion strategies in the NDP project.
- Lead the pricing & mix strategies for the NDP portfolio to achieve maximum profitability.
- Engage and drive relevant Key opinion leaders and advocacy activities
- Be a key contributor in developing and driving educational and training program for NDP
- Work in close collaboration with local/regional marketing driving alignment and relevant input.
- Relevant Master’s degree, MBA or equivalent working experience.
- Substantial experience in marketing and sales, preferably within the medical device industry.
- Strong informal leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience from launching a product globally.
- Preferably experience from working in both global and local positions.
To be successful in this role you are performance driven and results oriented and you must work really well in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams. You do have excellent communication skills and a proven track-record of getting things done.
Closing date for applications is 25 April. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
We look forward to receiving your application!