Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
As Clinical Project Manager, you prepare and manage global clinical investigations of various design. You are the driver of all related activities and ultimately accountable for the outcome including timelines, budget and quality.
You lead your project in an international context in close collaboration with relevant departments, specialists, investigators, subcontractors and authorities.
- Efficient leadership of global clinical investigations, including management of sites, CROs and subcontractors to safeguard the quality of the project.
- Adherence to timelines, budgets and milestones including escalation of any deviations.
- Key deliverables such as optimised site selection, quality of submissions/contracts/documents/study data, patient recruitment and vigilance reporting.
- To build strong relations through close collaboration with key stake holders such as investigators, CROs and subcontractors.
- To represent the project and the department in various cross functional teams and to align activities with relevant colleagues and stakeholders.
- To actively contribute in the development of relevant clinical plans as well as the analysis of clinical data and clinical report activities.
- Review and update of applicable SOPs.
The various clinical projects to prepare, conduct and complete includes, but are not limited to, company/Investigator sponsored studies, Registry studies, Pre-/Post-registration studies and Human Healthy Volunteer Trials.
- Relevant (Life science) education on MSc level or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in Clinical Project Management in an international setting (Medtech, Pharma, CRO)
- Proven track-record in working in cross functional teams
- Solid experience of managing various study types
- Good knowledge of GCP and applicable regulations/laws
- Basic understanding in statistics, data management and scientific writing
To be successful in this position you have a strong feeling of ownership and execution. You communicate efficiently with various stakeholders, subcontractors and partners (CROs). You embrace change and have a solution oriented mindset. You are a natural team player with a prestige less personality and always goes the extra mile to reach your goals and objectives.
Written and spoken English must be fluent. The role requires approx. 20-25% travelling.
The position is full-time and preferably based in Gothenburg.
Selection and interviews are held continuously so send your CV and cover letter ASAP to email@example.com and no later than 31st of August.
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!